Sept 30 2017 /Courtesy of: Cooking Classy
1/4 cup light sour cream
1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1 1/2 Tbsp very finely chopped cilantro
1 clove finely minced garlic
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/2 lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
1/4 tsp chipotle chili powder
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp ground paprika
1/4 tsp ground coriander
1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
Cotija cheese, crumbled
1 avocado, peeled, cored and diced
1 cups shredded red cabbage
2 6- inch corn tortillas, warmed*
- For the Cilantro-Lime Sauce:
- In a bowl whisk together all ingredients while seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- For the shrimp:
- In a medium bowl whisk together chipotle chili powder, chili powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper. Add shrimp and toss until evenly coated.
- Heat olive oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook until opaque and cooked through, tossing once halfway through cooking, about 3 – 4 minutes.
- To assemble tacos:
- Layer cabbage, shrimp, avocado and Cotija over tortillas. Drizzle with Cilantro-Lime Sauce.