Sept 30 2017 /Courtesy of: OneDishKitchen
1 tube refrigerator biscuits
1 tablespoon butter , melted
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup powdered sugar , sifted
1/2 teaspoon milk
- Preheat toaster oven to 375 degrees F. Spray individual ramekins with
- oil spray. Set aside.
- Open the can of biscuits and separate them. Leave them out at room
- temperature for 10-15 minutes so they warm up.
- Place each biscuit side by side with the sides slightly overlapping each other.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the biscuits until flat and the dough is in the shape of a rectangle.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the butter over the top of the entire piece of dough.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and the cinnamon. Sprinkle over the buttered dough.
- Roll up from one of the long sides. Seal seams.
- Slice dough into 1-inch pieces. Place rolls in greased ramekins or other oven safe dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
To make the glaze:
Mix powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl. If the glaze is too thick, thin it out by adding a little more milk. If you find the glaze to be too thin, add a bit more powdered sugar until you achieve the desired consistency.
This recipe can also be made in a standard oven. Bake at 375 degrees F and reduce the cooking time to 15 minutes.