Sept 30 2017 /Courtesy of: OneDishKitchen
Warm Spinach Antipasto Salad for one, filled with salami, parmesan, roasted eggplant, peppers and red onions, it’s healthy and easy to make too.
1/2 red onion, sliced
1/2 cup small Japanese eggplant, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut into cubes (about 2 )
1 small red pepper, thickly chopped
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup baby spinach
1 cup arugula
1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 ounce deli-sliced salami, cut into strips
Parmesan cheese, shaved for topping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange the red onions, eggplant, red peppers and tomatoes on a large baking sheet; drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Combine the spinach and arugula in a large bowl with the remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and the vinegar.
- Add the roasted vegetables and toss.
- Transfer the salad to a plate. Top with salami, Parmesan cheese and gently toss.